Great opportunity to join an internationally recognised hospitality group that works to create genuine value for the communities they serve! They are looking for a specialist to provide high-level technical advice and support on the Cloud computing systems for all aspects of the day-to-day infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity to get into a diverse space that is focuses on quality over quantity when delivering on projects, APPLY NOW!
- BTech or Equivalent
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) an advantage
- Certification in CompTIA Cloud
- Minimum of 8 years relevant IT industry experience in Cloud administration
- Cloud servers in virtualized environments
- Fundamentals of Cloud scripting languages
- Installing, configuring, and maintaining services viz Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc
- Configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
- Load balancing, firewalls, etc
- Proficiency with network tools such as iptables, Cloud IPVS, HAProxy, etc
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches and client infrastructure setup
- Project Management
Reference Number for this position is CN51312 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R950k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.