Would you like to join a leading Pan African technology company? Here is the opportunity for you.
A Cloud Data Architect is required to join the fast paced, innovative, Technology Business Unit at one of the country’s leading mobile communications companies.
You will develop, innovate and maintain the data architecture of the Cloud Data Platform that will drive various initiatives across the organization.
- Matric / Grade 12 essential
- Degree in Information Systems / BSc Computer Science / BSc Electrical engineering (or similar)
- AWS/GCP Certifications would be advantageous
- 5+ years in data warehousing and ETL integration
- Thorough SDLC experience
- 2 – 3 years leading an architectural development process
- Big Data knowledge (Hadoop, Map Reduce, Spark, Drill, Kafka, etc)
- Analytics: R Language and Python knowledge
- Experience architecting and designing Big Data Solutions
Reference Number for this position is MH51651. This is a permanent role based in Belville. Budget is in the region of R1m per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org, at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!