A world class health care, top performing organisation are seeking a React Native Mobile Developer to be involved driving all digital marketing initiatives relating to the mobile applications created
This role requires you to stay current in the fast and ever-changing world of innovation and technology such as up-to-the-minute development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment. Must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced, high-intensity, continuously changing work environment
Join an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with state-of-the-art technologies. Apply NOW and take your career to new heights!!!
- BSc or B-Tech in Computer Science or IT preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience with mobile applications
- 3+ years’ experience with React. React Native experience is advantageous
- REST Web Services, JSON and Design Patterns using various technologies
- Data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, availability, and internet and mobile OS security fundamentals.
- Unix/Linux environments, cryptography, web API, XCode IDE, Interface Builder, iPhone SDK, ReactJS and relational databases
- iOS and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices to build a great user experience
- Network protocols and internet/web services: HTML5, JSON, XML.
- Drive the full application development life-cycle of iOS/Android application development (concept, design, test, release and support) within deadlines.
- Collaborating with external development teams and other IT staff to set specifications for new applications
- Build and deliver scalable and low-latency services and applications for iOS or Android platforms
- Responsible for designing prototype application(s), indicate program unit structure, information architecture, and coordinate application plans with all relevant parties.
- Writes clean, elegant, readable, testable, and well-documented code
- Gather and understand specific requirements from all relevant stakeholders, business analysts and product development teams. Understand how it translates to new application features, making sure to collect all necessary information to move a project forward
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
Reference Number for this position is SJ51770. This is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R850k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on ShowmonaJ@e-merge.co.za or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!