Join a leading group name in cutting-edge technology and innovation in the industry.
Take your career to the next level by working with like-minded experts and work amongst some of the best in the industry.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 7+ years’ experience in more than one Agile Team
- At least 10 years’ experience in the IT / Software DevOps industry is essential – Minimum qualification required
- IT / Business Degree
- Certification as Scrum Master
- Project Management qualification (Advantageous)
- South African citizens / residents are preferred Location(s)
- Ability to manage a technical team using agile methodologies
- Leadership skills and knowledge of facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (e.g. numerous Burndown techniques, Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Previous exposure to cross functional Supply Chain processes will be advantageous. Specific Technical / Functional skills
- Excellent knowledge and experience in applying Agile scaled models
- Excellent proficiency in the Agile Tool Chain (JIRA, Confluence, X-Ray, BitBucket)
- Solid understanding of JAVA and related technologies and tools (e.g. Angular, RESTful and SOAP, SQL (Postgres), micro services) Soft skills
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Reference Number for this position is SM52708 which is a Contract position based in Centurion offering a salary of up to R750 – R950 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!