Are you curious, open to feedback, and enjoy working together to create a better solution?
This exciting company are seeking developers with imagination, energy, vision, shared values, curiosity and heart whereas the rest can be learned along the way through immersion in their iterative environment.
As a successful candidate you would:
- 4 years + experience working as a native Android App Developer.
- 1+ experience using Kotlin.
- Well versed in Unit & Automated testing techniques for Android apps.
- Strong competency in Git.
- Published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store.
- Experience in UI design.
- Agile / Scrum methodologies or have worked in an Agile / Scrum team.
- Familiar with an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for our fleet of Android apps.
- Take ownership of re-architecting the existing Android codebase into a modular architecture.
- Manage the transition from Java to Kotlin.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
If you want to work in a team with transparency and trust?Then this is the place to be!
Reference Number for this position is SJ48441. This is a Permanent position based in Durban offering a cost to company salary of R600k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on ShowmonaJ @ e-merge .co .za or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!