Are you seeking to be apart of a collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated?
The business is looking for a strong mobile application developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The key objective in this role will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
- App design
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the various app stores
- Deep knowledge of Android & iOS
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Ability to consume Rest APIs
- Knowledge of UX and UI, specifically with Swift, Java and Angular
- Unit tests, automation, and code reviews
- Creativity and brainstorming
- Organization and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable and testable code
- Liaise with various stake holders to deliver a well-architected and high-quality solution
- Maintaining and optimising current app
- Port existing code to Angular / Cordova
- Reporting on app progress, performance and issues
If you want to be a part of the world’s leading mobile-first, blockchain-enabled ticketing platform, then apply today!!!
Reference Number for this position is SJ48606. This is a permanent position based in Woodmead offering a cost to company salary of up to R300k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on [email protected] or alternatively call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!