Are you a specialist in your field climbing the corporate ladder, let us connect you with our client specialising in banking and investment services. Our corporate client is on the hunt for an Automated Systems Analyst to joina team of code-first open-source enthusiasts.
You must be proficient in:
- Researching and implementing appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Apply artificial intelligence (AI) in order to derive business value.
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Design machine learning systems.
- Research and implement appropriate ML algorithms and tools.
- Develop machine learning applications according to requirements.
- Select appropriate datasets and data representation methods.
- Run machine learning tests and experiments.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematical Statistics, Actuary Science. (Masters or Doctorate will be an added advantage)
- Certification: Cloud (Azure, AWS), DEVOPS or Data engineering certification. Any Data Science certification will be an added advantage, Coursera, Udemy, SAS Data Scientist certification, Microsoft Data Scientist (Preferred)
- 1-3 years’ experience in a data science or cloud-based role
- ML Engineering
- Data warehousing
- Advance analytics
- Marketing analytics
- Financial analytics
- Presentations skills
- Predictive analytics
- Data mining
- ML Ops Devops)
- ML Ops (ML engineering – running a Data Science platform)
- Python(Must) and one additional language (SAS, Java Lua, Clojure, Scala, etc)
- Kubernetes, Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark
Reference Number for this position is NG57822 this is a Permanent position in Sandton, Johannesburg offering a salary of R950k CTC salary negotiable based on experience. E-mail Nokuthula on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals