An emerging financial trading platform is looking for an Automation Test Analyst with a hunger for working on cutting edge technology.
You will work alongside industry leading developers who are making waves in the IT industry and gain exposure to testing complex projects.
- 3-5 years’ software testing
- Knowledge on Usability and the User Experience testing
- Cross platform experience (Windows, Mac & various Mobile Operating Systems)
- Exposure to software build management and source control (advantageous)
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation Level certification or above
- IT related qualification (or relevant experience)
- Outline product requirements and determine architectural specifications
- Perform testing of products, document the process thoroughly and distribute the results to the responsible
- Defect logging and reporting
- Ensure that all tasks that are tested are documented extensively during its lifecycle. This information should be readily available for anyone at request
- Update existing test cases to effectively test enhancements and new requirements
- IT related qualification
Reference Number for this position is RS48686 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a cost to company salary of R540k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Rylene on RyleneS@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!