A German industrial giant is looking for an extremely talented and passionate Senior AWS Cloud DevOps Specialist (Expert) to flex their expertise in cloud and extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions to join their existing team of rock-solid cloud engineers developing new Energy Services for their future electric driving machines
Affordable Group vehicle promotions (buying or leasing options available, terms and conditions apply), Cutting edge global IT system landscape and processes. High Work-Life balance.
If you are a passionate software engineer and comfortable with both data back-end as well as frontend development, APPLY NOW
- Monitoring and log analytics
- AWS Lambda (Python), Cloudwatch, AWS DBs, AWS Integration
- GitHub Enterprise & GitHub Actions
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Databases both SQL and NoSQL
- Web Services Design & Deployment
- S3, DynamoDB, Athena, Iceberg
- MQ, SQS, SNS, Kafka
- Snowflake High Performance DB
Advantageous Skills Requirements:
- Experience with CI/CD Tools like Jenkins and GitHub Actions
- Experience with Design / Architecture Patterns
- Experience in AGILE and/or SCRUM.
- IT degree or diploma
Reference Number for this position is MM55077which is a Long term Contract position based in Midrand/Semi Remote offering a cost to company salary of Up to R742 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Moipone on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!