A leading manufacturer is on a look out for a passionate expert AWS DevOps Specialist with Cloud experience to join their existing team of rock-solid specialists developing the next generation of software systems for their future In-house Logistics systems.
If you are a passionate software engineer and comfortable with both data back-end as well as frontend development within the agile methodology of behaviour driven development through test automation this is the right position for you
This manufacturing giant works with the latest inventive techs in a highly skilled manner. If you do not want to miss out, APPLY TODAY!!
Specific Technical / Functional skills Required skills:
Technical Skills / Technology
- Infrastructure as Code (Cloud formation templates or terraform), Configuration Management (e.g., Ansible) Monitoring and log analytics
- AWS Lambda (Python), Cloudwatch, AWS DBs, AWS Integration
- GitHub Enterprise & GitHub Actions
- Experience with Docker / Kubernetes
- Experience with Databases both SQL and NoSQL
- Web Services Design & Deployment
- S3, DynamoDB, Athena, Iceberg
- MQ, SQS, SNS, Kafka
- Snowflake High Performance DB
Reference Number for this position is GZ55077 which is a long-term contract position rotating between Pretoria, Midrand, Rosslyn and home based offering a contract rate of between R600 to R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!