The business specialises in cloud migration and making AI work, is on the hunt for an AWS Data Architect. They work at the cutting edge of data engineering, solving a multitude of critical business problems for their clients.
In this role you will be part of a team involved in defining and creating enterprise level information and data architecture models that enable and facilitate analysis and clarity of the business strategy, goals and priorities.
If you want to be part of this dedicated team of professionals who thrive on providing the most effective solutions to a wide range of technical problems, then this opportunity may be for you, APPL TODAY
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Select frameworks, define and create AWS solution level information and data architecture models that enable specific business requirements.
- Work across technology and business teams and provide data architectural direction and oversight to create a holistic view of the data strategy, data processes, and data assets.
- Works closely with solutions architecture, infrastructure architecture, integration architecture and business architecture to create an enterprise architecture approach for solving short term and long-term strategic initiatives.
- Creates standards for how data will be stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and technology systems.
- Creates diagrams showing key data entities, and creates an inventory of the data needed to implement the architecture vision.
- Build experience using key AWS Data technologies (Redshift, EMR, Glue, SNS/SQS, Lake formation, etc.)
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering (or equivalent experience)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Reference Number for this position is GZ54758 which is a Permanent position offering up to R1100K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!