A dynamic global group with a focus on innovation topics as well as comprehensive IT solutions and Global Team collaboration driving experiences with a deep insight into the compliance and IT Methodology processes is recruiting for an AWS Data Engineer to join an environment with cutting edge global IT system landscape and processes.
- Demonstrate expertise in data modelling Oracle SQL.
- Exceptional analytical skills analysing large and complex data sets.
- Perform thorough testing and data validation to ensure the accuracy of data transformations.
- Experience building data pipelines using AWS Glue or Data Pipeline, or similar platforms.
- Experience preparing specifications from which programs will be written, designed, coded, tested and debugged.
- Experience in working with Enterprise Collaboration tools such as Confluence, JIRA etc.
- Experience developing technical documentation and artefacts.
- Experience working with Data Quality Tools such as Great Expectations.
- Experience developing and working with REST API’s is a bonus.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant IT / Business / Engineering Degree
- AWS Certification and AWS Experience
- Business Intelligence (BI) Experience
- Python 3x
- SQL – Oracle/PostgreSQL
- Py Spark
- Linux / Unix
- Big Data
- Powershell / Bash
The Reference Number for this position is NG58524 which is a Contract position in Pretoria and Johannesburg offering a contract rate negotiable between R600 to R750 per hour negotiable based on experience. E-mail Nokuthula on nokuthulaG@e-merge.co.za or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!