A super opportunity to work on ultra-modern software and platforms is available in a progressive team within a manufacturing business! The team boastsamazing technologists that are all exceptional in their fields, creating top tier software systems in the manufacturing industry.
You will be responsible for developing and operating production ready business applications (24/7), liaising with customer, team members and external vendors and deploying applications in AWS (via Github)
APPLY NOW and join the dynamic group breaking ground with the latest inventive techs in a highly skilled manner. If you are ambitious and seeking a challenge, this is for you!
- Familiarity with Microservices Architecture, Cloud Architecture and Container Architecture
- At least 6 years’ worth of experience using back-end technologies such as
Experience with cloud technologies (Amazon AWS is strongly preferred):
- API Gateway, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, SQS, SNS, Kinesis and S3
- Automated deployment and configuration of components and systems
- Compute: Kubernetes and Serverless
- Virtual networks, including communication with on-premise networks
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (design, configuration and operation)
- Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Monitoring and log analytics
- Experience with Databases both Sql and NoSQL
- Web Services Design & Deployment
- Experience with Design / Architecture Patterns
- Experience in AGILE or SCRUM
Reference Number for this position is GZ56314 which is a long term contract position rotating between Midrand, Pretoria and Home offering a contract rate of between R530 to R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!