As a leader in capital markets with comprehensive products and the unique ability to leverage on local presence, global reach and is well positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise has a vacant position for a BI Data Analyst in Data Management seeking to build a career with a team that offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey.
- Provide valuable insights for strategic decision making and accurate information for day-to-day operational management
- Source information from different data warehouses, data marts, manual systems and on-line systems.
- Identify opportunities through which Analytics can assist in addressing challenges.
- Develop new reports, report formats and standards based on identified user requirements for the business, using multiple technologies.
- Analyse derived information to create value added understanding of insights.
- Develop regular performance reports related to needs of the business sales force.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the key business challenges.
- Propose approaches to the business on monitoring measures or (KPIs) associated with the business case and business models.
- Analyse trends within the business data to reduce risks, optimise performance of the business.
- Conduct integrity checks on all extracted data to ensure correct data.
- Engage with other key stakeholders within the Group to ensure the business leverages off what is available and are aware of initiatives in the group that may impact on the business.
- Conduct impact analysis of any proposed changes that will impact on information reporting.
- Continuously enhance the business expertise by analysing its drivers, key indicators, relationships and trends.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in data analytics
- Experience in SQL, T-SQL, ETL
- Experience in Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS
- Experience in DAX, MDX, Tableau
The Reference Number for this position is NG58332 which is a Permanent Hybrid position in the Johannesburg offering a salary of R900k to R1.1mil CTC salary negotiable based on experience. E-mail Nokuthula on nokuthulag@e-Merge.co.za or call her for a chat on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!