Africa’s largest privately-owned and independent investment management company focused on generating long-term wealth for their clients that is looking to welcome a BI Technical Lead to join their winning team.
The ideal candidate will manage the technical aspects of the solution delivery and systems within the domain and understand the focus and direction of the business area; prioritising and driving delivery that helps to achieve this.
- Degree in Computer Science
- 7- 8 years commercial experience
- MS SQL
- Stored Procedures
- Power BI
- Scrum Methodology
- Manage the technical aspects of the solution delivery and systems within the domain
- Understand the focus and direction of the business area; prioritising and driving delivery that helps to achieve this
- Define the technical direction for the domain and ensure design of solutions and delivery.
- Work closely with the domain owner of the domain
- Involvement in the running of the domain, including sprint planning, design, drive delivery, retros, understanding root cause of issues/instability
- Responsible for the quality of technical solutions, maintenance of standards and managing impact/risk introduced by changes across domains
- Review code and approve changes before deployment to production
- Assist with technical analysis, root cause analysis and designing preventative actions
Reference Number for this position is NN53472 which is a permanent position based in Cape Town offering a Market related salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!