A rapidly evolving fintech, with an impressive global footprint, is on the lookout for a dynamic and skilled Big Data Developer to join their team of experts.
Your role will include building and operating a content management platform for a distinguished big data project that promises to revolutionise an area of finance by providing unprecedented market insight in a prompt manner.
Expect to build and operate an ingestion and analytics platform that collects frequently changing data and exposing the normalised and aggregated data via APIs to clients. This includes data cleansing, aggregation and financial computations.
Enticing enough to make a move? Then apply now!
- Apache Spark
- Docker Containers
- Grasp new technology quickly and deliver features in a highly agile manner
- Experience writing testable functional Scala in a production grade system
- You’ve used Apache Spark in a production system using Scala with YARN as the resource manager
- Experience of using a cloud platform to architect and build data pipelines
- To easily navigate the administration of a Hadoop cluster on a cloud platform
- To have used Docker containers to deploy your systems
Reference Number for this position is TRA53910 which is a permanent and fully remote position, offering a cost to company salary of R960k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!