Looking to join a firm that is fixated on keeping their clients’ money secure and growing their wealth then this is the perfect chance to be part of the winning team as they are in search of a Business Analyst.
You will have to set up and facilitate workshops with stakeholders to gather, elicit and identify business and system requirements and design and document innovative business solutions using information technology
- BCom Informatics or BSC Degree
- Diploma in Business analysis
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Agile Expertise
- Assist technical designers to understand the business requirements
- Testing of technical solutions, business and technical processes and calculations
- Participate and provide input into the design and functional discussion with the technical designers
- Assist and sign off the test cases for functional and non-functional, integration and testing activities
- Investigate, identify, and document business requirements to address process or system constraints resulting in repeated queries or errors
- Investigate, identify, and document business requirements to create reports relevant to digital projects
- Process and training documentation for the trainers
- Work with internal stakeholders to define the client experience by turning client data and experiences into intelligence and build solutions aligned with the client needs
- Drive, determine and define the user experience and interactions your stakeholders have with business products and services
- Articulate and advocate the users’ needs while ensuring the business objectives are met
Reference Number for this position is NN54483 which is a fixed term six-month contract position based in Centurion offering a contract rate of up to R54k per month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!