This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level in terms of Business Analysis where you’ll be using cutting edge technologies with a German Manufacturing business with head offices in Midrand.
You will form part of a team that will work on clarification and documentation of the business requirements and functional description as well as initial design (Requirement analysis &
Documentation) and the opportunity to travel internationally for up to 2 weeks at a time.
If you are an expert Data Analyst looking to work with cutting edge technologies within a growing technical team then APPLY NOW.
- Very good knowledge of data modelling, business intelligence, business analytics, process management, requirements engineering and confident handling of modelling tools
- Solid knowledge of the entire software development process and the associated acceptance testing
- Excellent knowledge of AWS and Cloud solutions especially BMW Cloud Data Hub
- Experience with databases and database languages (SQL Lab) in order to analyse and validate existing requirements and concepts in detail.
- BMW technical language skills and business process understanding
- Knowledge of technical standards and tools such as XML, Jira or Confluence
- In-Depth understanding of Agile Development Process and BIZ/DEV/OPS
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Understanding of AWS Cloud Hosting Principles
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
- Compiling of user and operational manuals
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
- Coordination between development and support environments
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organisation
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on methodology followed
- Assist with identification and management of risks
- Process and conceptual diagram documentation understanding
Reference Number for this position is GZ54673 which is a long-term ongoing contract position rotating between Midrand and Home offering a contract rate of between R550 and R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!