Global motor vehicle manufacturer with a belief that enthusiasm is the engine that drives them to make extraordinary ideas and visions a reality for their customers everyday are looking for Business Data Analyst to be part of their leading team.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- 5 -6 years commercial experience
- Preparation of business concept, deepen existing requirements and changes to requirements, specifying, modelling, prioritizing, and validating functional solutions incl. alternative solution concepts or requirements models
- Clarification of open points with the Business Team during Refinement Meetings (Overall Business concept, Process Analysis & Process- und Solution-design)
- Support on test execution ensuring that the requirements are implemented correctly
- Supports the test team in user acceptance testing, checking use cases and test cases against new and existing requirements
- Monitoring of the implementation progress. Evaluation of the actual impact of the solution and preparation the data for stakeholder
- Business case development
- Modelling techniques and method
- User training
- Compiling of user and operational manuals
- Prioritize requirements and create conceptual prototypes and mock-ups
- Master strategic business process modelling, traceability, and quality management techniques
Reference Number for this position is NN54673 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R600 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!