One of South Africa’s forefront financial services group is looking for a BI Data Analyst to join their grow team of specialist!
In this role your responsibility would be to ensure the support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
If you are a skilled problem-solver, a team player and you are able to analyse complex business issues then this opportunity is for you, APPLY NOW!!
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
- 10 years relevant experience of which 5-7 years’ experience is in a data management /business role
- Strong SQL, scripting or programming as well such as Python
- Data Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technology
- Understanding of Meta data
- ETLs (Extract/Transform/Load)
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems
- Identify and mitigate risk by executing within governance
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channels
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team
- Structure data into compliance standards by adhering to metadata governance procedures according to company documented standards and formats
- Manage final transformed data content by complying to prescribed standards for reviewing and publishing
- Govern population of data mart and metadata repository by complying to standards; systems; processes and procedures
- Support business units by providing consulting services that delivers data and information relevant to their business
Reference Number for this position is LL54904 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R800k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!