A listed group within the Health and Medical financial services is on the hunt for highly-skilled software developers.
Are you ready for an exciting new career challenge? Do you want to join the leaders in Health insurance, working with some of the latest tools and technologies as a Business Intelligence Developer? You will be responsible for building, implementing and supporting Microsoft BI solutions. The right individual must possess experience in all stages of BI project work. Do you meet the requirements and have what it takes to join a growing organisation, if this sounds like you, apply now!
- 5+ years Business Intelligence experience
- 5+ years of database design or integration experience with SQL Server databases
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Power BI, Power Pivot, M, T-SQ, PL/SQL, DAX
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Data Warehouse / Solution Design
- Dimensional Modeling (Kimball Methodology)
- SSAS Tabular Development (Microsoft SSAS and DAX, M)
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS)
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Microsoft data management and analytics BI certification
- BI MCSE certification
The Reference Number for this position is PP57233 which is a Permanentposition based at their client in Sandton is offering a salary of up to R1 m Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Prinuchka Pather at email@example.com or call her at 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!