Unleash your expertise in analytics and data science, crafting invaluable insights to drive informed decisions. Join a powerhouse in the South African financial services sector as a Business Intelligence Developer. Elevate your career in Analytics and Data Science within an industry-leading organization.
Don’t miss this chance to accelerate your career and contribute to a company that’s changing lives. Apply today and unlock a world of opportunities.
Experience and Qualification:
- 3 to 5 or more years development experience within a business intelligence environment (Essential)
- Qlik development experience (Advantageous)
- Consulting experience (Advantageous)
- Experience and knowledge of the financial insurance industry (Advantageous)
- Grade 12/ SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)
- A relevant 3 year degree /diploma relating to Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing / Database Administration (Advantageous)
- Qlik certifications (Advantageous)
- Advanced MS Office Skills.
- Different database environments e.g. DB2, SQL, Informix.
- Strong transact SQL.; Advanced Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
- Extraction, Transaction and Loading (ETL) principles.
- Qlikview and QlikSense.
- Data warehousing.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Data modelling
- Information and Data Regulations
Reference Number for this position is GZ57153 which is a permanent positionoffering up to R700K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!