Do you want to work with the company that give you a snapshot of moments in your head, sharpen your focus and makes sure you remember not only the bigger picture but the little details?
The Business Intelligence Developer with C# will have to be responsible for generating new and existing reports. Developing programs/amending programs and assisting IT Manager and relevant external and internal stakeholders in analysis of data.
- Degree in Information Technology
- 4-5 years commercial experience
- Identify and scope opportunities for improvement / innovation
- Deliver client or company specific projects in line with company standards and in agreement with line manager
- Ensure extensive testing of new and regular testing of existing solutions to ensure quality and accuracy of BI delivered
- Quality check and ensure processes are in place for all reporting / cross check with other sources to ensure accuracy to limit any customer impact
- Ensure that new projects are kept on track and customers are kept up to date with progress at any stage and ensure not to deviate from initial project scope
- Change control, error and incident management involving/affecting cognition
- Automate and deliver all static reports within SLA
- Keep abreast of technical developments that could benefit to
- Constantly improve processes to ensure efficient delivery of any and all analytics solutions
- Give insights and analysis derived from dashboards / reports and data
Reference Number for this position is NN53848 which is a permanent position that will be based in Randburg and Semi-Remote offering a cost to company salary of R600k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!