Are you a Visionnaire? Driven by ambition to change the Marketing game and uplift the markets? Great this one is for you… Currently in search for a Business Intelligence Manager to join a team that provides local businesses the best digital solutions.
You will be responsible for driving the BI strategy, driving data driven decision-making and operational excellence to ensure that the department meets organizational goals. Developing and maintaining reports, dashboards, scorecards, KPIs, data models, accuracy and quality. Take a lead role in managing the organisations business intelligence tools and systems ensuring data accuracy.
- Create, support, and maintain data models, reports, and dashboards to address evolving data requirements
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of customer master data
- Conduct in-depth data analysis to uncover valuable insights that support strategic decision making
- Develop and maintain advanced analytics models and techniques for forecasting and predictive analysis
- Assist in ad hoc projects to identify market opportunities and threats
- Conduct regional analysis to inform strategic planning processes
- Develop consistent approaches and methodologies for data analysis, automate repeatable tasks and drive process efficiencies
- Create and manage reports, dashboards, and visualizations that effectively communicate data findings to stakeholders
- Collaborating with department heads and executives to define KPIs
- Align BI initiatives with the organization’s strategic goals and priorities.
- Identify opportunities to leverage data for competitive advantage and business growth
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools such as Power BI, QlikView, SQL
- Familiarity with CRM systems and sales force automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence/ Data Science Computer Science or a related field
- At least 5 to 8 years’ experience in a similar role with a focus on business intelligence and data analysis
Reference Number for this position is GZ58425 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg / Hybrid offering an hourly rate of Up to R1.4m Per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!