Welcome to the future of Financial Services, who have already partnered with industry innovators and industry leaders! They are supported by two of the world’s most leading insurance and financial groups!
Are you that serious Integration Developer who is able to build and maintain Software Integrations across various platforms? If you confidently answered YES, then this is the role for you
You will be required to identify, plan, and execute Integration Strategies, create tools for other developers, ensure ongoing monitoring, and maintain as well as optimise your builds.
Why have you not sent your CV yet? Help us to help you with your career advancement and APPLY NOW!!
- Web Integration Developer
- MS SQL
- DevOps – HANDS ON EXPERIENCE!
- BSc Degree or Similar
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience with system integration and application development
- Experience in Service Orientated (SOA) – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Experience with Integration, API management / Gateway and microservices patterns – NOT NEGOTIABLE
- Solid Hands-on experience using DevOps tools such as Git, CICD, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Conception, design, and development of interfaces and integration architectures
- Managing data analysis and integration of disparate systems
- Documentation of technical requirements in the interface context
- Working with Analysts and Business Users to convert specifications into technical designs
- Building intensive data acquisition and integration solutions in line with business requirements
- Field mapping of interfaces and testing interfaces
- Converting physical data integration models to source codes
- Analysis of technical requirements and processes
- Ensuring high quality and optimum performance of data integration systems
- Optimizing data integration platform for increasing data volumes
Reference Number for this position is TV53762 which is a Permanent position based in Lanseria but mostly Remote offering a cost to company salary of R1.2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Tarryn on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!