An international manufacturing business has an exciting opportunity for a Software Developer / Bot Developer to join their amazing team of developers. They use powerful innovations and their passion to shape the future of sustainable mobility.
You will be required to design bots to solve real world problems for them
customers and employees, you will also be required to develop, test, and deploy bots
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- Design ‘bots’ to solve real world problems for our customers and employees
- Develop, test, and deploy these bots that were designed
- Maintain, monitor, and support automated bots
- Microsoft Techstack: Azure
- IDEs & Tools: Visual Studio, GIT
- Basic Skills in Web UI development: Bootstrap, AJAX, Vue.js
- Experience with Bot Development
- IDEs & Tools: Azure DevOps
- Azure Cognitive Services advantageous
- Mongo DB advantageous
- Python is advantageous
- DevOps Experience. CI/CD. Container advantageous
Reference Number for this position is GZ54553 which is a Long-Term Contract position rotating between Midrand, Menlyn, Rosslyn and Home Office rotation offering a contract rate of between R680 and R750 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!