Are you looking to work with a company that has reputation for producing superior products that offer a sporty and engaging experience, currently in search for a Cloud Architect (AWS/Azure) to join the team.
Looking for someone who has experience working in Agile development environments, understanding concepts like Scrum and Kanban with ability to work effectively in a team, collaborating with other developers testers and stakeholders.
- Proficient in core Java concepts, including object-oriented programming (OOP), multithreading, and exception handling
- Strong understanding of Java fundamentals, such as collections, generics, and IO
- Expertise in Java frameworks like Spring (Core, MVC, Boot, etc.) for building enterprise-level applications
- AWS/ Azure/ GCP
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
- Coordination between development and support environments
- Planning and monitoring
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements analysis, organisation, management, and communication
- Experience working in Agile development environments, understanding concepts like Scrum and Kanban
- Understanding of project management principles and the ability to manage and deliver projects effectively
- Ability to work effectively in a team, collaborating with other developers, testers, and stakeholders
- Demonstrated commitment to staying updated with the latest technologies and industry trends
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong testing skills, including unit testing, integration testing, and automated testing
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Ability to lead and mentor junior developers
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues.
Reference Number for this position is GZ58527 which is a permanent position based in Midrand–Semi Remote offering a long term contract rate of R800 Per Hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth Zoutendyk on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!