An organisation that provides a digital eco-system that connects markets and brands to consumers, is seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer to join their dynamic team.
You will be responsible for building sophisticated CI/CD pipelines using best practices and best of-breed toolsets to augment continuous software delivery and
improvement across the organisation, developing intelligent processes for automating CI/CD pipelines and monitoring systems proactively, development of logging and monitoring solutions, monitoring and scaling infrastructure hosted in Azure.
Are you keen on expanding your knowledge and take your career to the next level? Apply Now!!!!!
Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant IT Degree
- Financial Acumen – Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options.
- Good understanding of source code control techniques.
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI or Azure DevOps
- Can show the ability to setup intelligent CI/CD pipelines to automate development, build or deployment tasks.
- Strong experience working with IaC automation tooling (Bicep, Terraform, Resource Template Manager, AWS CloudFormation)
- Azure DevOps
Reference Number for this position is MM53922which is a Permanent position offering a Hybrid workmodeloffering a cost to company salary of Up to R1.2 Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Moipone on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!