A privately held commercial property investment company and property fund whose expertise and know-how creates and unlocks hidden value is currently looking to utilize the services of a Data Analyst/ Business Process Manager to join their fantastic firm.
The position involves bridging the gap between technology and business. The focus is to build an automated reporting environment. It involves dealing with users in all departments and at all levels to improve the efficiencies in those departments, using technological services
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology
- 4 – 6 years’ proven commercial experience
- Business Processes
- Power BI
- Evaluate business systems/processes against efficiency requirements
- Document requirements, establish scope and objectives and determine strategy for implementing systems/technology that streamline business operations to align with business goals
- Develop business process maps with a strong focus on optimising the process
- Produce and implement automated reports to drive operational efficiency
- Development of an automated quality control process and reporting to ensure data integrity and validity based on client specific business requirements
- Develops, deploys, and customizes business intelligence tools (Primarily MS SQL Server – TSQL and Power BI) to enable real time decision making
- Develop DataMart reporting environment with strong focus on data assurance and quality controls
- Provide user support across the business technology platforms (Primarily MDA Property Management System and Laserfiche)
- Liaison between business and third-party system providers
- Involves understanding business requirements and how business can use the systems more efficiently (Bulk Uploads, Bulk Updates of Information etc.)
- Understand the full data lifecycle within the business
- Develop data management processes that align to industry standards
- Develop procedure control manuals in line with the data management processes
- Policy development that aligns to the data management processes
- Lead and manage teams to develop and implement business solutions that drive operational efficiencies
- Supervise the assignments employees related to implementing and maintaining processes aimed at driving operational efficiencies across the business through technology platforms
- Coordinate with third party developers to assist in translating business specific requirements into technical specifications for workflow applications
Reference Number for this position is NN54153 which is a permanent role that is based in Rivonia offering a cost to company salary of up to R540k per annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!