One of Africa’s largest retail entities who’s mission it is to provide the lowest prices for every consumer through innovative and inclusive strategies is looking for a Data Analyst who will share the same passion.
The ideal candidate must have a passion for retail, possess sound channel and customer knowledge with an understanding to develop effective in-store retail operations analysis.
- Degree or diploma in Commerce, Information or Computer Science
- 3-4 years’ commercial experience in data and analytics in the FMCG Retail environment
- Best practice research and adoption: in-store retail operations data mining and analysis
- Build an understanding of Division’s data landscape, particularly as it pertains to the in-store retail operations context
- Participate in defining business problems
- Specific analysis approach (full data pipeline)
- Apply sound data methods, integration and programming
- Apply deeper data exploration and correlation analysis including building and deploying data models
- Participate in identifying and adopting appropriate technology
Reference Number for this position is NN53753 which is a Permanent position based in Cape town offering a cost to company salary of up to R500k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!