Cutting edge consumer centric finance business providing innovative financial services is looking for a driven Data Analyst to join their terrific team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for interpreting data and turning it into information and gather information from various sources and interpret patterns and trends and deliver to end user accurately, timeously and in an understandable format.
- Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- 3-5 years commercial experience
- SAS VA
- SST Alignment Service
- Conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities, and design
- Monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements
- Follow processes to ensure execution of relevant data application requirements for various business needs
- Appraise yourself on business definitions and apply this consistently within all reporting projects
- Manage own time, capacity, and resourcing to ensure accurate, complete, timely and consistent delivery on management and business reporting
- Execute on administration tasks required on projects or initiatives
- Monitor and maintain data environments and projects
- Conduct quality control and auditing of reports to ensure accurate and appropriate use of data prior to handing over to end user
Reference Number for this position is NN53723 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R700k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!