A slick enterprise that offers their clients the best ways of information technology services, customised dynamics resourcing models and specialized and scarce IT specific resources, is currently looking to hire a Data Analyst with AWS to be part of their fantastic organization.
The incumbent will have to build, execute, manage, and maintain Data Governance Framework, policies, standards, and controls in line with leading practices, regulations and client’s requirements.
- Degree in Computer Science / Informatics / Information Technology
- 3 – 5 years’ proven technical experience
- ISF Framework
- The data product life cycle
- Agile principles and methodology
- Corporate governance principles
- DAMA-DMBOK principles
- Familiar with regulatory requirements such as RDARR, POPI, GDPR, PCI DSS and Data Product Life Cycle
- Create enterprise-wide policies, processes, standards, controls, and practices for Data Governance, in line with the Data Governance Framework
- Responsible for the implementation, application and adoption of policies, processes, standards, controls, and practices by members of Data Services, Data Delivery, and the enterprise as a whole
- Review, update and maintain enterprise-wide policies, processes, standards, controls, and practices for Data Governance
- Communicate and guide proper governance and stewardship practices, policies, procedures, standards, and the implementation thereof using existing or new toolsets
- Quantify and measure enterprise Data Governance and Data Management adoption and adherence by the business; including suggesting and taking remedial action where required
Reference Number for this position is NN53803 which is a contract role that is remote based offering a contract rate of up to R450 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on n[email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!