One of South African’s largest investment, savings, insurance and banking group is looking for a highly proficient Data Manager who will report to the Head of Data Insights while developing data orientated systems to meet company’s or client’s needs.
Ideally, you’ll be tasked with:
- Extensive experience in data visualization and insight communication.
- Developing and implementing comprehensive tools and strategies that allow raw data to be transformed into business insights.
- Finding opportunities to improve product offering to contribute positively to the organization.
- Develop and deliver advanced statistical and mathematical models to support insights.
- Review data quality and issues, and compile action plan for quality improvement.
- Testing and processing data sets, developing test cases with data science applied.
- Manage and implement automation of standard reporting for operations, management and audit reporting.
- BSc in Math, Stats and/or Computer Sciences
- 5-7+ Years applying analytical techniques to mine data and solve business problems
- Short-term insurance experience (Advantageous)
- Experience within Finance insurance-advantageous
Reference Number for this position is MM57126 which is a Permanent – Hybrid position based in Johannesburg offering a salary of up to R1 Mil per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mpho on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!