A globally recognised leader in the financial services industry, positioned across 14 countries specialising in emerging markets is looking for You!!
Offering their staff a sustainable, fast paced and rewarding working environment, focusing on the constantly evolving IT spectrum. They have an opportunity for a Data Designer where you will work in a diverse culture with passionate and driven individuals!
- 5 – 8 years’ experience in conceptual, logical, and physical data modelling and tools. Relational and dimensional modelling experience is essential; experience in other data modelling techniques such as NoSQL is an advantage.
- 3 years’ experience in using SQL for data analysis and mining.
- 3 years’ experience in data architecture, using the latest hardware and software engineering competencies.
- Knowledge of cloud-based solutions is an advantage.
- University degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Data Design and Architecture; Continuous improvement to ensure effective service; Manage quality people practices
- Creating and embedding a robust data design practice in all areas of the Data Office including, but not restricted to, conceptual, logical, and physical data modeling. In collaboration with the enterprise architecture function, assist with driving out a future fit data architecture which ensures data interoperability within the organisation.
Reference Number for this position is WC53652 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary between R850k to R1,2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Wendy on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!