Are you looking to work with a company that knows the science of letting brands know what consumers buy today and what they’ll want tomorrow? This is the perfect opportunity to be part of this solid organization who are currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their dynamic team.
The perfect candidate will be experienced with data modelling and data warehousing, have an ability to develop and maintain optimal data pipeline architectures, conceptualizing in generating infrastructure that allows big data to be accessed and analysed, and prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Engineering, Analytics, Engineering Computer Science / Statistics/ Mathematics/ IT or related quantitative field
- 5-6 years’ experience in a similar role
- Azure Cloud
- Big Data
- Data Science
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehousing
- Preparing raw data for manipulation by data scientist and analysts help streamline
- Our Data science workflows adding value to our product offering and regional data Projects
- Building maintaining and optimising various ETL processes working with stakeholders including data design product and executive teams and collaborating with them on business challenges
- Collaboration with Analytics and business teams to improve data models that Drive business processes and feed business intelligence tools
- Construction of large complex data sets to meet functional business requirements
- Building of infrastructure required for optimal ETL from a wide variety of data sources in Microsoft Azure
- Implement processes and systems to monitor data quality
- Ensuring production data is always accurate and available
- Identifying designing and implementing internal process improvements including redesigning infrastructure for optimal data delivery
- Remaining up to date with industry standards and technological advancements that will improve the quality of your output
Reference Number for this position is NN53923 which is a permanent position based in Illovo, JHB offering a cost to company salary of up to R1m negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!