One of the largest and most successful banks is seeking a Data Engineer to join their team of excellence.
You will have the opportunity to support and maintain the data warehouse in line with the data model; metadata repository and to provide business intelligence analysis through performing strategic and operational support.
APPLY NOW and Take your career to new heights in an environment that fosters growth and innovation while working with state-of-the-art technologies.
- 3 Years Minimum Experience
- ETL @ Extraction Transform Load
- SQL @ Server Integration Services
- SSIS @ SQL Server Integration Services
- Data warehousing
- Data Management (DAMA) Certification, Certification/formal training in relevant technology
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems
- Utilize resources by adhering to standards; policies and procedures
- Identify and mitigate risk by executing within governance
- Resolve incidents by logging and tracking through correct channels
- Structure data into compliance standards by adhering to metadata governance procedures according to Nedbank documented standards and formats
- Manage final transformed data content by complying to prescribed standards for reviewing and publishing
- Assist/govern population of data mart and metadata repository by complying to standards; systems; processes and procedures
- Support business units by providing consulting services that delivers data and information relevant to their business
- Contribute to internal/external information sharing sessions by attending formal and informal meetings
- Manage vendor relationship interactions by conforming to vendor management office guidelines and principles
Reference Number for this position is SM51641. This is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R550k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Sifiso Mthombeni on email@example.com or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!