Establish your career and bring your life goals closer, an innovative bank is seeking a suitable seasoned Data Engineer to design and develop interconnected data solutions and translate high level requirements into working end-to-end solutions, as well as work with users to identify, reconcile and correct errors.
- Responsible for the analysis, design, development, enhancement, support and maintenance of the BI/DW environment using Microsoft SQL Server (database, SSIS, SSAS) and PowerBI tools.
- Support and maintenance of the BI/DW environment.
- Design and develop/enhance ETL data transformation and data management processes using SSIS and T-SQL.
- Design and develop/enhance SSAS tabular models including DAX calculations
- Design and develop/enhance BI dashboards.
- Data Modelling using Kimball data modelling principles (snowflake and star schemas)
- Must have experience with financial and/or project data.
- Related diploma/degree or equivalent certification and experience
- Advanced SQL skills with the MS BI stack (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS)
- DAX experience
- Kimball data modelling principles
- JIRA, JQL, consuming REST API’
- Azure experience and knowledge
- Python language experience and knowledge
- Must have experience with financial and/or project data
- 7-8 Years BI Experience or Data Engineering
The Reference Number for this position isNG57728 which is a Permanent based in Sandton, Johannesburg offering a cost to company of up to R1.2Mil Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nokuthula at email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!