A global leader in cross-border VAT and tax recovery serving over 8000 clients in 100 countries worldwide is looking for an ONSITE Data Integration Analyst to join their most technologically advanced team in their Johannesburg offices. Seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Data Integration Analyst to join their team.
The Data Integration Analyst will play a crucial role in ensuring the seamless flow of data within the organization and between their clients and partners. This individual will be responsible for addressing data requests, assessing and processing client data, and monitoring and analysing data delivery patterns. The role also involves client support, troubleshooting, system analysis and collaborating with internal teams to provide valuable insights from the data.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Science) or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for client interactions and team collaboration.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of data integration concepts and methodologies.
- Proficiency in data processing tools and languages such as SQL, Python, or similar (Advantage).
- Familiarity with API integration and troubleshooting (Advantage).
Reference Number for this position is LJ58412 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of R350K pa negotiable on experience.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”