One of South Africa’s forefront financial services group is looking for a Data Modeller to join their growing team of specialist!
You will be required to design and maintain optimal data models / structures at both an enterprise and system / application level that meet the business and architectural objectives of the organisation.
You will also be responsible for creating structures that enable data to be persisted in a structured way to enable the value of the data to be unlocked; creating appropriate data and class structures that enable the flow of data between providers and consumers.
If you are a skilled problem-solver, a team player and you are able to analyse complex business issues then this opportunity is for you, APPLY NOW!!
- Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science: Information Systems / Computer Science
- 3-5 years and/or relevant industry experience as well as experience in the Data Modelling discipline.
- Experience using Infosphere Data Architect or any other Data Modelling Tool
- Experience with industry models such as IFW BFMDW
- Broad understanding of Data Management (DMBOK), systems development lifecycle methodologies and IT Architecture
- Relevant regulatory knowledge, and understanding of banking and financial services
- Experience in NoSQL and other forms of database modelling advantageous
- Data analysis
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
- Data Warehousing
- Data and Business analysis
- Data base Administration (DBA) Principles and Admin Concepts
- Data base administration
Reference Number for this position is LL54713 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R800k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on [email protected] or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!