There is an exciting opportunity with a Sandton based Investment banking Environment! Our client is looking for two (2) Data Modellers to join their team.
You will design and maintain optimal data models/structures at both an enterprise and system / application level that meet the business and architectural objectives of the organisation.
APPLY NOW and become a part of fast paced environment.
- EE Candidates only
- 3 years IT related experience with 2 years+ in a Data Modelling role
- Togaf or Dama certified
- Able to demonstrate practical experience in relational and dimensional modelling techniques as well as leading teams of data modellers
- Has demonstrable experience in developing custom data models as well as data modelling utilising Industry data models such as IFW BFMDW
- Experience in model management
- Experience in compiling and monitoring standards and developing/maturing a data modelling practice
- OO modelling experience also an advantage
- Experience using Infosphere Data Architect or any other Data Modelling Tool
Technical / Professional Knowledge:
- Data Analysis & Inference
- Data Modelling
- Data Warehouse Layers
- Using SQL in Database
- Data and business requirements Gathering
- Data Modelling Tools
- Industry Model Understanding
- Agile Concepts
- DevOps Tooling and methodologies
- Data Architecture Management
- Banking Product Knowledge
- Data Governance
- Data Integration
Reference Number for this position is SM51691 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary up to R900k pa negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Sifiso Mthombeni on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!