Do you want to work for a company that gives you a chance to take the first step in making dreams become a reality and happens to be one of the leaders in the financial services industry? They are looking for a Data Scientist in an Artificial Intelligence environment.
The incumbent will have to provide automation support for ML pipelines; build code, run tests (CI), and safely deploy a new version of an application (CD) to allow for the removal of manual errors, and provide standardised feedback loops, to enable fast product iterations.
- Degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Engineering
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Power BI
- Liaise with stakeholders to analyse business problems, clarify requirements, and define the scope of the resolution needed
- Utilise strong written and verbal communication to help stakeholders navigate through “grey” territory, to support the team in meeting the AI and ML needs of stakeholders
- Work with SMEs from SBG suppliers, to maximise value from suppliers, supporting the communication with and influencing of external stakeholders
- Deliver initiatives that drive improved Customer experience and retention through AI, to enable a positive client impact
- Make a positive and sustainable impact to AI communities in the bank, supporting a positive employee impact
- Deliver solutions that push SBG towards transforming into a more AI-native organisation, enabling a positive shareholder impact
Reference Number for this position is NN53808 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R1.1m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!