If you are a team player who is highly analytical, loves challenges by nature and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment then keep reading!
SAs forefront investment bank requires the expertise of a Data Scientist to join their impactful enterprise.
You will be responsible for designing, prototyping, and building next-generation analytic engines and services by applying strong expertise in Machine Learning, Data Mining, and information retrieval.
- BSC Computer Science, Engineering, Econometrics, Mathematical Statistics, Actuary Science, or any Stem Qualification
- 5 – 7 years commercial experience
- Develop best-in-class statistical models and algorithms
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis
- Provide actionable insights, identify trends, and measure performance
- Create value out of enterprise-wide data
- Provide insights to BI and BA to further exploit and present their models
- Provide strategic direction into data information received
- Apply advanced analytical techniques such as Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to derive business value
- Conduct data discovery for inclusion in models
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain business acumen and intellectual property
- Collaborates with model developers to implement and deploy scalable solutions
Reference Number for this position is LL54627 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R900k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!