An exciting new opportunity has just become available for a Data Scientist with an innovative and inspired financial services provider offering needs-matched financial services products.
You’d be playing a key role in the creation and implementation of Big Data applications and products across the organization. Support innovation, design, build and test applications that deliver analytical and predictive content direct to users, combining commercial, analytical and technological expertise.
Do you have what it takes to lead a team that is recognised for its commitment to delivery and world-class performance?? Eager to work within one of the big 4 banks in the country?? DON’T DELAY, SEND YOUR CV!!!
- BSc, BCom, BEng, BBusSc or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
- Understanding of and experience of applying machine learning methods
- Scala (preferred), Python (pySpark), Java (as a precursor to learning Scala) including the key numerical, analytical and machine learning libraries / packages
- Application and interpretation of machine learning technique is crucial in solving business problems
- Apache Spark (preferred), Hadoop
- Linux/Unix. Bash. Git. SBT/Maven
- Ability to work in either an Agile or project methodology to deliver tasks
Reference Number for this position is LL54733 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R900K per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Lindie on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!