A global multinational corporation and a leader in the Motor industry is looking for a Data Scientist with Azure to be part of their leading team.
The incumbent must have the ability to create complex Splunk queries and dashboards and monitoring solution knowledge that is passionate about designing, developing, and operating smart monitoring solutions to ensure the accuracy of our production critical ERP systems.
- Degree in Information Technology or related field
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Azure Cloud expertise (Non-Negotiable)
- Managing projects / processes
- Ability to develop within a specific sought-after programming language
- Strong BI Consultant / Development experience
- Strong working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Cloud computing technologies, Business drivers and emerging computing trends Generic Technical / Functional skills
- Understanding of BI Tools will be beneficial
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
Reference Number for this position is NN54382 which is a contract position based in Midrand offering a contract rate of up to R700 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!