Do you want to work for a financial services firm who are money experts who do good? An organization that strives to be the difference that impacts the world for the better is currently looking for a Data Warehouse ETL Specialist to join their fantastic firm.
The successful incumbent will have to prepare data products and advance technical thought leadership for the Enterprise, deliver fit for purpose data products for consumption by using advanced analytics. Provide clean, usable data to whomever may require it.
- Degree in Computer Sciences
- 6-7 years commercial experience
- Abinitio expertise (Non-negotiable)
- Data warehousing expertise
- Design, construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Build high-performance prototypes, and proof of concepts
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Create custom software components (e.g. specialized UDFs) and analytics applications
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g., scripting languages) to marry systems together
- Install and update disaster recovery procedures
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects, modellers and IT team members on project goals
Reference Number for this position is NN54267 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2M per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!