An international software firm that solves real-world problems with innovative solutions and modern technology stacks is on the hunt for a DevOps Engineer. Their experience spans the education, financial services, gaming, government, insurance and telecoms sectors and they maintain their track record by using vast business domain knowledge and world-class skills to successfully deliver digital solutions into client organisations.
You will be working alongside a team of IT professionals to manage code releases and test solutions,
If you want to be part of this team and work on dynamic project teams while pursuing your own career growth, APPLY TODAY!!
- BSc degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of:
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt or similar automated build tools
- Either Java or .NET primary competence
- Configuration and setup of Jenkins / Hudson, TeamCity, VSTS experience
- ITIL certification at foundation level is preferable
- AWS and AZURE exposure preferable
- Development background preferred although operations background will be considered
- Experience in:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- System monitoring tools
- System administration of servers and software
- Database management
- Developing database scripts for data extracts, fixes and deployments
- Resolving technical PROD, QA and DEV environment issues
- Investigating and addressing availability, performance and capacity issues
Reference Number for this position is GZ54484 which is a permanent position in Johannesburg offering up to R75 000 Per Month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on garthz @ e-merge .co .za or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!