Market-leading Software Development company (The Silicon Valley of South Africa) seeking DevOps Engineer, with a passion for new technologies and good, clean code.
The business is a leading software provider for large, multi-national corporations; small, flexible enterprises; and everything in-between, and are looking to bring on board a DevOps Engineer, preferably with experience in the financial industry. The ideal candidate will have good knowledge of AWS and Azure as well as TeamCity and Jenkins, supported by a drive to continuously improve and deliver on time.
If you want to be part of this team and work on dynamic project teams while pursuing your own career growth, APPLY TODAY!!
- BSc degree or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of:
- Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Salt, or similar automated build tools
- Either Java or .NET primary competence
- Configuration and setup of Jenkins / Hudson, TeamCity, VSTS experience
- ITIL certification at the foundation level is preferable
- AWS and AZURE exposure are preferable
- Development background preferred although operations background will be considered
- Experience in:
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- System monitoring tools
- System administration of servers and software
- Database management
- Developing database scripts for data extracts, fixes, and deployments
- Resolving technical PROD, QA, and DEV environment issues
- Investigating and addressing availability, performance and capacity issues
Reference Number for this position is MK54484 which is a permanent position in Johannesburg offering up to R75k Per Month negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Mojo at [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!