A GREAT!!! Opportunity to join one of the biggest gaming, hospitality and entertainment environment with superior hotels and resorts , a group that has diverse profile of assets including class five star hotel, modern and well located casino and the world’s premier resorts.
The Data Scientist is responsible to lead and supervise the business intelligence team in the processing, analysing and interpreting of Enterprise data, through the application of statistics, machine learning algorithms and data analysis to derive various business insights, and creating machine learning-based tools and data driven intelligence solutions.
This is a great opportunity to work for the BIGGEST and GREATEST Company; get a chance to work on different exciting projects. APPLY NOW!!!!!
- BTech Degree (STEM)
- Data Science Certification
- Data modelling
- Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Deep Neural Networks (DNN)
- Translate high level business objectives into technical system requirements and develop robust, automated tools
- Design, develop and establish relevant frameworks, models and practices to enable machine learning
- Develop custom data models, algorithms and running simulations to mine data sets
- Use predictive modelling to increase and optimise customer experiences, revenue generation, campaign targets and other business outcomes
- Develop the company’s A/B testing framework and test model quality
- Create standardised, automated reports as well as more in-depth analyses suited to centralized analysis which will provide intelligent data to facilitate business decisions in various business areas
- Design reporting mechanisms which provide timely insight into business trends such as market segmentation, customer preferences and special event performance
- Create metrics reports and dashboard views of business performance and revenue results
- Design tools that analyse data sets and find opportunities for product and process optimisation and using models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques
- Reconcile discrepancies between the expectations of management and information presented in reports
- Conduct testing on the tools based on new data adjustments in order to arrive at relevant predictive information and data accuracy
Reference number for this position is NN53524 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary of up to R1.2m PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Nigel on [email protected] or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!