South Africa’s most dynamic and fast-growing financial institute has an exciting opportunity for a Business Systems Analyst to join their dynamic, innovative and award-winning team. They offer everyday banking solutions and are passionate about improving the lives of their customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their every needs
Experience / Technical competencies required:
• Candidate must be able to run with projects with minimal supervision (i.e. function at a senior / intermediate-senior level).
• FinSurv (Financial Surveillance) experience essential
• Candidate must have international payments experience (FX/ FOREX)
• Must have exposure to international / cross border payments (e.g. Swift payments) and similar cross border projects.
• Experience with ISO20022 highly advantageous.
• Having experience with UML is highly advantageous
• Should have experience with analysis from requirements management through to design (i.e., will be involved in all aspects of analysis)
• Analysis spans all customer demographics (retail, business and corporate) and involves products in the international payments space (e.g. Cross border/International Swift Payments, MoneyGram / remittances, Travel, Regulatory, PayPal and similar products).
• Type of work encompasses all phases of project work from new product development, large, medium and smaller projects / enhancements (change the bank projects) and also maintenance work (run the bank projects).
• Hybrid working arrangement (i.e., partly in office, part working remotely/from home).
Reference Number for this position is GZ55451 which is a permanent position offering up to R1.0m per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.