A great opportunity to join a team of amazing developers creating next generation software systems in a leading manufacturing business.
You will be responsible for the development of new frontends for the ATS solution and maintenance and functional enhancement of the ATS frontend solution
If you are passionate about being a Developer and taking your career to the next level within the Automotive industry then this opportunity is for you, APPLY NOW!!
Core understanding of and working experience with:
- At least 5 years’ Frontend development
- Angular-Typescript / Java-script
- Experience in user interface (UI) design
- Experience in API definition and development (e.g., REST)
- Experience on front-end testing frameworks / tools (e.g., Selenium or Jasmin or Cypress)
- Experience in performance testing frameworks (e.g., Mocha or Jest)
- Experience in C# Backend Development including the necessary solution stack and version control system (Git)
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery tools for Frontend
- User experience (UX) design knowledge
- Public cloud experience (Azure or AWS)
Reference Number for this position is GZ55634 which is a long-term contract position offering between R500 – R650 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!